The ability to build effective teams is a must for any organization who wants to succeed in the millennium. This article offers ten examples of highly creative excursions which can provide insight into developing the leadership qualities essential for success in challenging times.1. A Day Trip to the Sharper ImageThe Sharper Image is a specialty retailer that is nationally and internationally renowned as a leading source of new, innovative, high-quality products that make life better and more enjoyable. Founder, Chairman, and CEO, Richard Thalheimer started this business 25 years ago with one goal in mind: to have fun!The Sharper Image is a company that thrives on special conveniences and innovative products that sit on the cutting edge of technology. This day trip is fantastic for stimulating creativity and becoming a forward thinker!2. A Day Trip to the Gettysburg BattlefieldA visit to this historical Civil War battlefield in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania, can be an empowering lesson in leadership. This day trip can be devoted to walking the historic site while evaluating the leadership decisions and structures that General Robert E. Lee struggled with over 140 years ago. Prior to this day trip, I recommend that those attending the trip read the book,… Read full this story
- Two teams from RMIT Vietnam win at Young Spikes 2018
- Building a dynamic, complete, effective government
- Grassroots democracy helps tap people’s potential, creativity: Party leader
- Innovation, creativity increasing Vietnam’s value
- Nestle inspires young talent to build Vietnamese coffee brand
- ASOSAI 14 closing: towards sustainable development and creativity
- ASOSAI 14 closing underlines sustainable development and creativity
- How to build a winning culture?
- Party to focus on building contingent of capable, virtuous officials
- Mcredit affirms reputation as effective consumer finance brand
Top Ten Creative Excursions for Building Effective Teams have 274 words, post on ezinearticles.com at April 21, 2005. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.