As fully elaborated in Chapter One of this series, I arrived on this planet “The child of a promise” – thanks to my mother – who had promised God that she would never again have an abortion. It wasn’t a matter of whether abortions were legal or not. This was 1947. In the United States, at that time, all abortions were illegal! Even if it meant a divorce from the husband whom she loved, who had insisted that his wife do again – as he had another time demanded – mother believed that her promise to “The Almighty” was more binding than the marital promise she had made to “Obey” her husband.I’ll also repeat that the name of this series of articles is Mestory – History because it is about me, Rascal. Yet it is His, God’s, story. All recorded writings and oral traditions involving His created beings on this planet, Earth, are rightfully classified as History. I suspect the person who first coined the word, History, had the revelation of this fact in so selecting this name which is normally used in reference to records involving earlier events, activities, and in the lives of His people here. I am… Read full this story
- Hillary Clinton's (alternate) reality show! Hulu set to release TV series based on wild novel that imagines what the former Secretary of State's life would have been like if she had never married Bill
- Every confirmed and rumored Xbox Series X game so far
- Sakura Wars review: Sega’s much loved steampunk series returns, but lacks balance
- Donna Brazile: Rep. John Lewis shares his wisdom with us one last time, asking us to continue his life’s work
- Rosario Dawson & Retta Team For Women’s Suffrage Podcast Series
- Pope Francis to appear in feature film for first time in Vatican history
- Creator Steven Canals to Explain LGBTQ Victory Over DSM Designation In
- A Plague Is an Apocalypse. But It Can Bring a New World.
- In this time of loss and change, a Bay Area artist shows us how to memorialize the moments that matter
- Astros take role of villain into MLB's 2020 season
Mestory - History Chapter Two Rascal's Spiritual Life Series have 346 words, post on ezinearticles.com at June 4, 2006. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.