There will always, regardless of our time in space in the span of human history, be an open competition between those who believe in the old school and those who side with the new school. In other words, those that believe that there needs to be some traditional guidelines for how to be a success and those who believe you have to change all of the rules. While Nintendo has certainly been at the forefront of the gaming industry since its inception, few would argue that they have, “kept up with the Joneses” so to speak.Nintendo is trying to change this fact with the introduction of their latest competitor in the video game industry, Nintendo Wii. However, those who are “new school” in the video gaming world will tell you that Sony has far surpassed Nintendo in the gaming industry to a point that the talk of a “competition” is almost comical. Regardless of where you stand on this argument it is always a good idea to know what everybody has to offer and in that spirit here is a small comparison of PlayStation 3 and Nintendo Wii.PlayStation 3 has introduced perhaps the most powerful processor in the history of… Read full this story
- Nintendo's enjoying a renaissance. Meet the man helping to keep it that way
- GEEK PICK OF THE DAY: Days of Play Limited Edition Sony PlayStation 4
- Nintendo says ‘Super Smash Bros. Ultimate’ is a brand new game, so stop whining
- What's Nintendo up to for E3 2018?
- Game not over: Nintendo turns reports of its demise into Nintendo Mania with Switch console
- Nintendo’s new game changers
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate is Nintendo's biggest push into esports
- E3 2018: What to expect from PlayStation, Nintendo, Xbox and more!
- Nintendo and Disney partner on Switch-focused game show
- Nintendo and Xbox team up and take a swipe at Sony PlayStation over cross-play
PlayStation 3 vs Nintendo Wii have 305 words, post on ezinearticles.com at November 14, 2006. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.