For those who are into health, there are always new found ways to improve and add onto what is available to you. Some of these are new mixtures that have been scientifically proven to be beneficial to your living. Others, however, are ancient extracts that can be used for you to improve your healthy lifestyle. One of the well known mixtures comes from green tea. When you are looking at this particular drink, you will want to make sure that you understand the risks and benefits of green tea.Green tea has been used in China for over 4,000 years as a regular drink for most. While it has stayed a complimentary drink for most who follow a green tea diet, others have looked into the reasoning why. Today, there are variations of scientific proof that show how this drink contains risks, despite its many benefits. The health benefits range from helping with mild symptoms to preventing severe symptoms from occurring.For example, one study indicated that drinking green tea reduced risks of cancer of the esophagus. It was later found that it has a specific element that reduces the growth of cancer cells. For those who were drinking green tea on… Read full this story
- Study Examines Risks, Benefits of Metformin
- 5 teas that make you slim!
- Tea leaves identified using neural networks
- Muscular Dystrophy May Be Linked to Cancer Risk
- Patient Advocates Ask FDA to Help Define Risk
- Sector enhances ties with foreign partners to boost green growth
- Sildenafil May Benefit Children with PAH
- OPINION Tech and the Recession: Less Green All Around
- Companies Turn Blind Eye to Open Source Security Risks
- Sustainability Software, Part 1: It's Easy Being Green
Risks and Benefits of Green Tea have 284 words, post on ezinearticles.com at December 30, 2006. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.