Francis Harry Compton Crick was a physicist, molecular biologist and neuro scientist – a co-discoverer of the structure of the DNA molecule in 1953. He was awarded the 1962 Nobel Prize jointly with James D. Watson and Maurice Wilkins for discovering the molecular structure of nuclei acids and the importance for information transfer in living matter.DNA is an abbreviation for Deoxyribonucleic Acid. Since its discovery, a new page has evolved in scientific history where old questions have a new and different yet startling answers. It has mostly improved human life and thinking. It has brought the past under a clear microscopic view and the present to advancement in every field. This 3 letters have tremendously altered and will renew many aspects of living. You can pronounce it as ‘de nah’In my early years , I always had an ‘addiction’ for staying slim. To me staying slim means staying fit. I would never had a day without a 30 minutes jog around my living estate. The day I felt bored was the day when I did not go for a run. I was obsessed with it.In child hood I was very playful. Not hyper but playful. Like most children. I played… Read full this story
- Behind at-home DNA testing companies sharing genetic data with third parties
- He served decades in prison for Minneapolis serial killings. DNA blames someone else.
- DNA tests led to newfound family for these Minnesotans
- Cancer Scientists Have Ignored African DNA in the Search for Cures
- Mystery of infant found in Ohio phone booth in 1954 solved through DNA testing
- Clues to Your Health Are Hidden at 6.6 Million Spots in Your DNA
- Could a super snake emerge from Everglades pythons? New DNA study raises possibility
- DNA Damage and Vaping
- Family does DNA test, finds Jewish ancestry, celebrates first Hanukkah
- Senior Living: How to experience happiness from the inside-out
Dna-For Fitter & Happy Living have 298 words, post on ezinearticles.com at January 26, 2007. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.