Anyone who takes a great interest in video games can tell you exactly where they were on November 19, 2006. If they are a really serious gamer then most likely they were camped out overnight in front of the Toys R Us store located in Times Square, New York in an effort to be the first one through the doors when they opened early in the morning. That was the day when Nintendo Wii was launched and the race to get one officially began. It was a grand event that was highlighted by such things as a roving Segway scooter that held a custom made Wii console. People could play Wii games wirelessly while waiting in the line that stretched around the building.Since that day the demand for Wii consoles has been much greater than the supply. In fact, if you wanted to purchase a console right now chances are your favorite department store, electronics outlet or Internet mall may be sold out of this product.The publicity leading up to the release of Nintendo Wii was unanimously positive. This console is the fifth one released by Nintendo, and it is the successor to the highly popular GameCube console. Serious gamers… Read full this story
- Command Alkon Wins SDCE 100 Supply Chain Award
- Uruguay, 1st nation to legalize pot, struggles to keep up with demand
- Game not over: Nintendo turns reports of its demise into Nintendo Mania with Switch console
- One Year Later, Did Nintendo Keep Its E3 2017 Promises?
- Original Donkey Kong Gets Its First Re-Release on Nintendo Switch
- Nintendo’s NES Classic goes back on sale in Canada today
- Bring home the Nintendo Switch console for just $261 today only
- Farmers to get regular power supply during the paddy plantation season- Gurpreet Singh Kan
- Donegal water supplies at risk
- MPs demand accountability for Gishoma project
Supply Has Not Met Demand For Nintendo Wii have 295 words, post on ezinearticles.com at April 26, 2007. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.