For Vietnam’s many football fans, the first tussle of this year’s English Premier League season is VTV taking on its competitors and ESPN Star Sports to secure the broadcasting rights. The broadcasting rights for the next three seasons of the English Premier League (EPL) are being pursued to varying degrees by some ten companies and television channels in Vietnam. The national broadcaster, Vietnam Television (VTV), has been favoured to secure the rights, but the asking price has given it second thoughts. If it fails to secure the rights to broadcast games free-to-air, the losers will be the many football fans for whom the EPL reigns supreme. (more…)
- Game of Thrones stars pose for reunion selfie at the Emmys
- What to Watch for When the Yankees and Astros Play in the A.L.C.S.
- Death Stranding: will Hideo Kojima’s mystery project redefine gaming?
- Fortnite has reached The End – changing video game storytelling for good
- Tiger Woods to face Rory McIlroy in Japan skins game
- 130,000 watch Ireland vs Scotland on RTÉ Player
- 'Last week was tough watching on'
- Best of Week 7: Top 25 games, Texas-Oklahoma (and fair food) on the menu
- Plymouth now has a gaming cinema
- Whole new ball game for Davy Byrnes
A game to watch have 200 words, post on at July 5, 2007. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.