Wherever you are today with respect to growing your company or organization, systematizing your activities is an essential part of setting the conditions for success. Because it’s critical to establish a solid foundation before your business starts growing rapidly, this article offers seven ideas for developing systems and processes in your organization.Before your company can respond to rapid shifts or prepare for expansion, you will want to look around for leaks and cracks. Ask, “How do communications and work products flow from suppliers, within the organization, and to customers? Who hands off what to whom? Is this ideal or should we optimize processes?”The answers may reveal areas where no methods exist, where methods are still too vaguely defined to cement, and where critical gaps reside that should be sealed before everyone can perform effectively on a grander scale.For example, it might be comfortable in the early stages of a business for people to communicate very informally. However, informal communication by itself cannot support a consistent way of operating once more people become involved. If you plan for growth by systematizing as soon as possible, you’ll lay a solid framework and avoid an “implosion” later.Another major consideration is the amount of… Read full this story
- Capital Idea: City BANS all cash and launches own cryptocurrency
- Nashville group proposes new health care system for indigent
- Investing in resource-rich North Korea seems like a good idea — but businesses find there’s a catch
- Nebraska entrepreneurs launch insect protein business
- Teen's soap business helps him thrive with Asperger's
- Michigan business outlook down from 6-year highs
- Henry Ford Health System plans arts destination in Detroit
- Blackwater Founder’s New Company Strikes a Deal in China. He Says He Had No Idea.
- A wealth tax is a bad idea
- ‘Ugh, I’m So Busy’: A Status Symbol for Our Time
7 Ideas for Developing Business Systems have 303 words, post on ezinearticles.com at August 16, 2007. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.