Kay Williams is a professional actress who has played leading roles at regional theaters around the U.S., including the San Francisco Actors Workshop and the Pittsburgh Playhouse. Among her many credits are the title role in “Miss Jairus,” Cybel in “Great God Brown,” and Georgette in “The Balcony,” all plays that are part of the repertory of the 42nd Street Theater in “Butcher of Dreams.” She has also performed in many, many new plays off-Broadway in Manhattan and knows how difficult it is for talented new playwrights to get produced and talented new actors to get noticed. She has acted in radio, television, and films. For several years, she worked behind-the-scenes as assistant producer with an award-winning independent filmmaker in New York. Kay is a co-author of “One Last Dance: It’s Never Too Late to Fall in Love,” a novel started by her father, Mardo Williams, and finished by her and her sister Jerri Lawrence. The book won a Best Regional Fiction Award from the Independent Publishers Association and was a Finalist in a National Readers’ Choice Award, sponsored by the Romance Writers of America.Eileen Wyman is a writer of short fiction and has edited many books and film scripts…. Read full this story
- The top 10 TV shower scenes that set our pulses racing – from prison romps to dirty dreams & steamy bathtub sex
- Up, up and wahaaay! Think David Blaine's latest stunt was barmy? Read the fascinating tale of 'Lawnchair Larry', the amateur who tied 42 balloons to his garden seat... and shot 3 miles high over Los Angeles
- Pelosi to require masks on House floor
- Slaying suspect once found sanctuary in S.F.
- Prince Charles refused to let Harry carry out his last wish for Princess Diana
- Postal chief DeJoy has long leveraged connections, dollars
- The ‘Curious Life and Death Of’ Rolling Stones’ Brian Jones: Murder conspiracy theory examined in new series
- 30 Hollywood Classics Streaming for Free in the Public Domain
- Strictly Come Dancing 2020: EastEnders wild child Maisie Smith and 2019 ballroom casualty Jamie Laing CONFIRMED alongside stand-up comic Bill Bailey and Invictus Games star JJ Chalmers
- Strictly Come Dancing 'completes the 2020 line-up with 21-year-old singer and YouTube star HRVY'... who is the rumoured ex-boyfriend of 2019 contestant Saffron Barker
Interview With Kay Williams and Eileen Wyman, authors of "Butcher of Dreams" have 363 words, post on ezinearticles.com at February 25, 2008. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.