As Mother’s Day approaches and “spring fever” is settling in, I thought it would be appropriate to reflect on the significant roles that mothers (and fathers) play in homework.As a young student, I had my share of homework arguments with my mom. As an adult, I have become more and more appreciative of the tenacity my mother had to put up with me and my frustration towards homework. I have also discovered a few things I wish she could have understood when I was crying over long division…Things I Wish My Mom Knew When I Was Upset Over Homework…- I am tired of feeling lost. It seems like everyone else understands this stuff without any problems. I feel stupid. The teacher does an example on the board and I’m lost. It doesn’t make sense to me.- I don’t understand why I need to learn this stuff! When will I ever need to know how to do long division? I can use a calculator. I’m tired of wasting my time.- I don’t want your attention for homework. I would rather do something much more fun with you!- Finally, and most significantly… I’m not THIS upset over just this one long division… Read full this story
- Karl-Anthony Towns Shares Mother's Day Tribute After Mom's COVID-19 Death: 'Miss You So Much'
- Alaskan Bush People’s Bear Brown says mom Ami ‘lost her true love’ in sweet Mother’s Day tribute after dad Billy’s death
- Vanessa Bryant Shares Valentine's Day Tribute to Late Husband Kobe Bryant: 'Now, Forever, For Always'
- Frank Sinatra's Daughter Nancy Posts Heartbreaking Father's Day Tribute: 'Sleep Warm, Poppa'
- Editors’ Picks: Mother’s Day Gift Ideas
- Aarya, What the Folks, Mom & Co – Five Shows To Binge Watch This Mother’s Day
- Marks and Spencer launch Mother’s Day food meal deal for just £20 - full menu
- On the other hand, you could take Mom to Hooters for Mother’s Day
- Celebrity mother's day gift guide
- Hungry? It’s National Cuban Sandwich Day
Homework - A Mother's Day Tribute have 336 words, post on ezinearticles.com at March 17, 2008. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.