I have recently had the pleasure of diving into the FOREX markets. At first – I had no clue what Forex even was (If you’re new – it’s basically like the stock market – but the stocks are currencies – so as a currency gets strong and weak day to day – people buy/sell it – three trillion dollars worth!!), however a quick dip into a MetaTrader 4 account in demo mode and I was off – playing with money – literally!Within my first hour or so I learned that – To be successful in the Foreign Exchange markets – One might want to consider taking a business course, an advanced math course, and a strong marketing course. Combining those three subjects in this arena is what will make you into a powerhouse trader profiting from this never ending funnel of cash… . … To take this one step further – people have been in this market for xx years at a time, and have teamed up with other money tycoons, programmers, and mathematics pros to develop automated systems and algorithms that literally mine the markets and collect data which gets processed and spits out profitable spreads on what to… Read full this story
- High-risk forex scams spook investors
- How to protect your finances as coronavirus spreads: Barefoot Investor experts reveal the tactics they swear by for handling the volatile stock market and grocery shopping
- These lucky 7 midcaps turned largecaps in the last one year; time to buy?
- Investors lose Rs 36 lakh crore since Jan; experts say allocate 35-60% portfolio to equities
- Financials lose weight! 24 stocks have been part of Nifty for past 15 years
- AskTraders.com Expects Online Trading Activity In Malaysia To Be Above Pre-COVID-19 Levels Until End-2020
- Sustainable rally in banking looks tough, but revival can be expected in near term: Gaurav Garg
- DAILY VOICE | FMCG, pharma and agrochemicals sectors have revenue visibility: Jyoti Roy of Angel Broking
- 'Outraged' Chinese want ByteDance to 'put up a fight' over TikTok sale
- Revealed: Modi's plans for the economy
Forex Tracer - $335000 Last Year - Autopilot Expert Trading Advisor have 321 words, post on ezinearticles.com at June 4, 2008. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.