Tattoo is a permanent mark on the body for life. However, it can be removed by laser and often it can be changed or covered, but not always!Tattoo can be covered if it is old and faded. Fresh tattoo ink is too strong to be covered with colours, so the best option is black. If the tattoo is quite small and you want to cover it with a bigger tattoo- then there is no problem. The only thing you need to do is to find a right artist, one who enjoys doing cover ups and has a portfolio with lots of them in it. You may go to the nearest or cheapest shop, they will say that they will do it for you and it will be cheap. But you know what happens next, don’t you? You end up having a bigger tattoo to worry about that is not easy to cover anymore! Best cover up tattoo advice I can give you: Find somebody who knows what they are doing and follow his advice!A tattoo is OK to cover with color if the image is faded and is at least 8-10 years old. Fresh tattoo ink can be covered with… Read full this story
- Which shops will reopen on June 1 and June 15 - and what will stay closed?
- John Stones’ ex Millie Savage accuses him of spying on her through CCTV as she calls police on Man City and England ace
- Joey Essex and Aaron Chalmers on why they've got no time for social media haters
- Google Assistant's sweet advert with a husband asking the device to record memories of his late wife warms hearts during hotly anticipated $400million Super Bowl adverts as Bill Murray's 'Groundhog Day' reprisal for Jeep gets the most plaudits
- The World’s Most Famous Walrus Is Being Abused, Trainers Say
- The no frills new world of British retail: Shoppers face one-way walking system, tills behind screens, changing rooms closed and no seating when stores reopen - but will customers be too scared to return even with huge clearance sales?
- Australia records just THREE new coronavirus cases in 24 hours with only 33 people in hospital nationwide - as states reveal which restrictions will be eased in the coming weeks
- This pandemic, I'm drinking through the souvenir wine I've collected since I was 14
- Coronavirus: 'The new normal' - What life might look like in the near future
- Australia’s coronavirus lockdown rules and restrictions explained: how far can I travel, and can I have people over?
Tattoo Cover Up Advice have 415 words, post on ezinearticles.com at September 25, 2008. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.