Dear Jason, Thanks for the strategic advice on how to attack Tampa’s defense. I appreciate you returning my phone calls throughout the week. Sincerely, Mike Tomlin It’s just Week 4 and I’m already in midseason NFL Truths form. Buckle up and open your minds for the Truth: 10. From the we’re-not-supposed-to-mention-this file: It was fascinating watching Peyton Manning and his BYU offense destroy the Denver Broncos. The unwritten rule in sports writing/journalism is we’re only supposed to mention racial progress when it involves dark-skin minorities. Obviously, I don’t care about rules. With receiver Pierre Garcon sidelined with an injury, the Colts started and played nine white guys on offense pretty much all day. NFL rosters are nearly 70 percent comprised of African-Americans. What the Colts did was significant. For a day, the best offense in football was 82 percent white. Austin Collie, Garcon’s replacement, put a clown suit on the Denver secondary with precise route running and nifty moves after the catch. Some practice-squad kid, Blair White, performed a Collie impersonation when Collie was tired. Peyton Manning is the Larry Bird of this era. I mean that as high, high praise. I’m not accusing Manning or the Colts of any… Read full this story
- UK snow forecast: Britons face December white-out as 10cm of heavy snow hits - maps
- Black Lives Matter holds Christmas boycott of "white companies"
- Packers will use bye to prepare for finishing stretch
- Villanueva to experience Ravens-Steelers from Baltimore side
- If Black people in a Sainsbury’s Christmas advert makes your blood boil, there’s no hope
- Trump campaign runs misleading anti-impeachment Facebook ads
- Lord Alan Sugar shares ‘gratitude’ for police after man found guilty of sending star anti-Semitic letters
- Police Knew for 13 Years Arshid Hussain Was Grooming Girls in Care
- NikkieTutorials recalls terrifying moment she was blackmailed to come out as transgender
- NikkieTutorials receives outpouring of love from Ariana Grande, Jeffree Star and Tana Mongeau as she comes out as transgender
NFL Truths: Colts offense has white stuff have 323 words, post on www.foxsports.com at September 29, 2010. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.