Saying that the Motorola Atrix is the best Android phone isn’t a big deal; that throne gets usurped every few months. But even though the Atrix’s accompanying laptop dock is slow and and expensive, the idea behind it is one of the first innovations in mobile technology in quite a while. Advertisement Sure, the Nexus S might be the definitive Android experience because it’s Google’s chosen benchmark device, but the Atrix is faster and better and can Optimus Prime into a netbook. No other smartphone, Android or otherwise, can do this. This is the feature that I think will inspire its competitors. Rather than turn your attention to your phone when something happens—as you do now—your phone is in your computer. It let’s you keep our attention focused. There’s zero delay and everything feels completely natural. I want to be able to dock an iPhone into a MacBook Pro, or a Windows Phone into any Windows 7 machine and have the interface there as a window. I want this thing now. Advertisement The phone runs Android 2.2 with Motorola’s Blur widgets on top of the interface. In short, it’s not a whole lot different from any other Android device, user… Read full this story
- Best Phones Under 10000: The Best Smartphones You Can Buy Under Rs. 10,000 (January 2020)
- Motorola's foldable revamp of its iconic Razr phone is available to pre-order in the UK TODAY - but the cheapest plan will cost Britons £2,356
- The best Motorola One Action cases for the action-oriented
- Best folding phones of 2020: What’s available now and what’s coming soon
- Getting lost (and found) with a Land Rover phone built for the woods
- Best Android phones of 2020
- The best Sony phones of 2020: find the right Sony Xperia smartphone for you
- Mobile phone companies lead brand engagement on Twitter in India in 2018
- Best Android One Phones in 2020
- Review: Why buy an HTC One M8 Google Play edition instead of a Nexus 5?
Motorola Atrix Review: Great Phone, Weak Netbook have 326 words, post on gizmodo.com at February 22, 2011. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.