The PlayStation Vita is just a few months away from its release date, but the PSP still has one last holiday in the West as Sony’s primary handheld. The console maker today announced a new bundle that will include two very different takes on two very different sports. The details of the new bundle were revealed via the PlayStation Blog. Hitting on November 15 in the US, the new $160 PSP Entertainment Pack will include a UMD copy of FIFA 2012, as well as a 2GB Memory Stick Pro Duo and a voucher for a downloadable copy of Disney Interactive Studios’ Cars 2: The Video Game. Cars 2: The Video Game is finally seeing a release on Sony’s portable after receiving a positive critical reception on a myriad of other platforms this summer. The PSP version is set for a November 8 release at retail and the PlayStation Network for $30; FIFA 2012 is available now for $40. The stand-alone PSP-3000 system has been selling for $130 with no games or memory card since a price drop in February.
- AP High Court adjourns ‘three capitals’ cases to November 15
- Nandigram poll results: Calcutta High court adjourns Mamata Banerjee’s plea to November 15
- iPhone 12 wireless charging hits 15W with MagSafe, Qi limited to 7.5W
- FIFA World Cup 2018: 4,509 Indian football fans will travel to Russia
- FIFA 21 Review: Goals Galore
- FIFA doubles Women's World Cup prize money to $30 million
- Apple Services Bundle May Be in Development, iOS 13.5.5 Beta Code Tips
- Acer Aspire VX 15 Review
- Iota considered the strongest hurricane in history to hit Nicaragua, government says
- Indian Idol 12 grand finale: When and where to watch Aditya Narayan hosted greatest finale ever!
FIFA 12 PSP bundle hits November 15 have 262 words, post on www.gamespot.com at October 25, 2011. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.