France provides financial support for Vietnam The French Development Agency (AFD) has signed two important financial support agreements worth 20.5 million euro with Vietnam’s two investment funds on urban development in Danang and Can Tho cities. Of the figure, AFD will offer 500,000 euro in non-refundable aid. The signing ceremony is under the framework of a meeting of the Council for France-Vietnam Economic Cooperation Development which is being held in Paris from November 21-25. The financial package will help two Vietnamese cities to implement socio-economic goals, deal with challenges to the urban development process and cope with climate change. AFD’s total financial support for Vietnam has so far reached more than 1 billion euro. Gov’t vows to solve difficulties for business The Vietnam Government will take effective measures to solve difficulties for businesses, especially snags in accessing capital, said Prime Minister Nguyen Tan Dung. The Government leader made the statement while receiving entrepreneurs who are National Assembly deputies to the second session of the 13th NA in Hanoi on Nov. 22. He said the Government will offer tax exemptions and relaxed policies, control the trade deficit, expand domestic and foreign markets, continue administrative reform and create a favourable business environment…. Read full this story
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES TODAY
- 11 Months From Today
- Thursday briefing: Elizabeth Warren rips into Bloomberg
- Why Switzerland is worried about UK trade after Brexit
- Sky high: who'd be an airline pilot today?
- Medibank blames $21m blowout on prosthesis claims, warns of higher payouts in 2020
- Infections climb in South Korea as world fights virus
- Movies on TV this week: Sunday, Feb. 16, 2020: ‘Mr. Smith Goes to Washington’ and more
- Coronavirus panic in the capital: Fears over UBER that Chinese patient who tested positive took to London A&E - as 763 Britons are checked in one day, GP surgery is scrubbed down and tube passengers wear masks
- London coronavirus panic: Islington GP surgery closes and is scrubbed down in 'false alarm' and tube passengers wear masks after victim got an UBER to hospital
BUSINESS IN BRIEF 29/11 have 326 words, post on english.vietnamnet.vn at November 29, 2011. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.