The Premier League club have also reported a record revenue of£77.1million for the 2010/11 season, according to figuresreleased for the year ending June 30, 2011. Fulham recorded aprofit of £5.4million, before interest and taxation, andenjoyed a 4.9% increase in attendance, which saw Craven Cottagesecure a 98% occupancy figure for the season. “The club has madegreat strides in recent years, and this excellent set of financialresults is just reward for our progress,” Fulham chairman Al Fayedsaid. “As always, I am determined to ensure the club moves in theright direction whilst remaining true to our history, heritage andpast traditions.” The west Londoners finished the 2010/11 seasoneighth in the top flight and currently lie 11th in the table. Offthe field, the club’s progress has been highlighted by theirrecently-announced plans to increase Craven Cottage’s capacity to30,000. The stadium has been Fulham’s home since 1896 and would besubject to wider facility improvements, as well as the RiversideStand development. On the plans, Al Fayed added: “The announcementof our plans to redevelop the Riverside Stand, whilst opening upthe Riverwalk for the benefit of the community, is further proofthat my ambition for this football club remains resolute.”
- Samsung posts record profits for Q4, overtakes Intel as world's biggest chipmaker
- Manchester City announce record revenue after 11th successive year of growth under Abu Dhabi ownership
- Amazon posts record profit in last quarter of 2017
- Manchester City target new highs after announcing record £535m revenues
- Vietnam Top 10 Most Profitable Companies in 2019: Who is who?
- Fulham win promotion to Premier League after beating Aston Villa in Championship play-off final
- Amazon posts record $2.5bn profit fueled by ad and cloud businesses
- Record Store Day 2018: the exclusive releases in full
- Liverpool legend Daniel Agger rakes in record £1.77million profits from his sewer company
- Ryanair suffers first profit slump in 5 years
Fulham announce record profits have 298 words, post on www.foxsports.com at December 19, 2011. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.