Tune into Sun Sports at 6:30 p.m. to watch the Tampa Bay Rays take on the Toronto Blue Jays. David Price couldn’t ask for a better opponent to face as he tries to bounce back from his worst start of the season.The left-hander will take the mound Tuesday night when the visiting Tampa Bay Rays conclude a two-game series with the Toronto Blue Jays, a team Price has dominated like no other in his career.Since breaking into the majors in 2008, Price has posted 10 of his 46 wins versus Toronto, and his 2.13 ERA in 13 starts against the Blue Jays is his best versus any opponent he’s made more than five starts against.That success continued April 18 as Price (5-2, 2.98 ERA) allowed two runs over 5 2-3 innings of a 12-2 victory, improving to 4-0 with a 3.41 ERA in five starts at Rogers Centre.“I feel good pitching here,” Price said. “It’s a dome, just like it is back at home.”That outing was the first of four straight wins for Price in which he gave up five runs over 29 innings, but that good fortune came to an end in his last start Thursday.Price allowed season highs… Read full this story
- Katie Price looks glum as she returns to the UK with Kris Boyson following Malaga road trip
- Katie Price looks down in the dumps as she films TV show with Kris Boyson for mum Amy’s ‘bucket list’ trip
- Hull KR vs Toronto Wolfpack as it happened
- LIVE Hull KR vs Toronto Wolfpack: Score updates
- Juan Mata reveals what Man Utd did that allowed them to dominate vs Bournemouth
- Looming south coast omen Everton are looking to destroy vs Brighton
- Majority of first-time buyers waiting for ‘house prices to drop after Brexit’
- What’s next for house prices and what will happen to the property market in 2019?
- House Price Index: Annual summary and predictions
- Katie Price ‘genuinely wants to help’ as she hits back at critics after revealing she might put son Harvey into care
Price looks to continue dominance vs. Toronto have 331 words, post on www.foxsports.com at May 15, 2012. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.