So my girlfriend is an artist and I’m a programmer and we often talk about joining talents and doing some small games or other fun stuff for the different popular platforms currently out.
But because I haven’t really done any serious game development yet, I have a hard time explaining to her how she should create or package the assets she’d make, so we always end up not doing anything about it.
What I’m mostly thinking about here is when doing frame by frame animation. I know sprite sheets are used for this kind of thing, but then come questions like frames per second and stuff like that. Not program wise but art wise.
Is there a reference site or sites out there that teach someone with artistic skills how to manage and arrange the assets in sprite sheets and other stuff in words that artists can understand?
- Robbie Coltrane opens new Glasgow School of Art building
- Many Reasons to Go Out Shopping In Roseville 55113
- Comic Fest Returns To Rochester Hills Public Library
- UFC on FUEL TV 1: Full breakdown
- Brolly hunting in London: Tourists seek shelter
- Tristar gym: An MMA sanctuary
- Larry Sanders swats his way into Milwaukee’s heart