HA NOI (VNS)— President Truong Tan Sang asked the National Defence Academy to study global military science, especially modern and hi-tech warfare issues, to advise the Party, State and the army and benefit its training.
He made this request when speaking at a ceremony to start the new academic year at the Academy in Ha Noi yesterday.
While congratulating the academy’s staff and soldier and officer students on beginning a new school year, Sang also praised the academy for helping thousands of senior officials of the Party and State further improve their knowledge of defence and security matters.
- Find Makarov countdown is not a hoax, it's just not for Modern Warfare 3
- Thieves hijack truckload of Modern Warfare 3
- Modern Warfare 2 Online Got Cracked ? Well!
- Bowling Confirms ‘Modern Warfare 3’ 5,000 Day ‘Permaban’ for Cheaters
- Mad Catz details its peripherals for Modern Warfare 2
- How Infinity Ward Took Over the World with Modern Warfare
- The Everything Guide to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered update 1.08 brings new weapon kits and customisation items
- Messing with success: Sledgehammer talks Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
- Bowling “not too worried” about reactions to NYC terrorist attack in Modern Warfare 3