We’re doomed! Well, until next time… By Des Kelly for the Daily Mail Published: 23:02 GMT, 15 March 2013 | Updated: 08:19 GMT, 16 March 2013 48 View English football is in crisis. Just look at the failure of this nation's clubs in the Champions League. The statistics are damning. They show that no Premier League side has won the competition in a dismal run of failure stretching back to… er, what is it now? Oh, yes — 10 whole months. No club from this country has been crowned champions of Europe since last May. What a shocking indictment that is. Some will try to gloss over this demise by pointing out there hasn't been a final since last May. But failure is failure. We can only shake our heads and wonder where that long-lost golden age of 43 weeks ago has gone to. Those heady days when we were still unable to leave the front door unlocked, a pint of beer was about the same price as it is now and we had complete faith in our game. When did it all change? Not so bad: It is just 10 months since Chelsea were crowned kings of Europe More… Read full this story
- Doom Patrol S3 Adds Sisterhood of Dada and Dead Boy Detective Agency
- Doom Patrol's Second Season Is Working Through Some Personal Shit
- Doom Patrol's Stylish Sendup of The Avengers Hits All the Right Notes
- Doom Patrol Got Explosively Horny in the Face of an Apocalypse
- What Is Doom Patrol's Flex Mentallo Staring At?
- Doom Patrol's White Space Is a Brilliant Spin on Comic Book Storytelling
- Doom Patrol's Back, Baby, and Everyone Just Wants to Find Themselves
- Doom Patrol's Nuanced Reimagining of Negative Man Adds Depth to the Show
- The New Doom Patrol Is Good and Freakin’ Weird, Just Like It’s Supposed to Be
- The Many Bizarre Lives of DC Comics' Doom Patrol, 'The World's Strangest Heroes'
We're doomed! Well, until next time... have 306 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at March 15, 2013. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.