Now Playing: Watch this: The best 15 games of 2013 5:23 2013 was a major year for video games. Some of the generation’s most anticipated titles finally had their day in the sun. But alas, only a select few games can be mentioned in the “best of” conversation. Sure, 2013 was a standout year for blockbuster titles, but it was also the stage for a smattering of independent games and their small development teams. So which titles made this year’s list? Check out the gallery for the top 15. Not seeing your favorite game of 2013? Yell at me about it in the comments section below. 15 The 15 best video games of 2013 (pictures) No celebration of the year’s best games is complete without a few honorable mentions, so here’s a few titles that almost made it. 2013 Runners-up: Kentucky Route Zero Animal Crossing Rogue Legacy Splinter Cell: Blacklist Do lists make you nostalgic? Take a trip down memory lane and check out the best of lists from 2012, 2011, and 2010.
- The best multiplayer games on PS4 | Digital Trends
- 16 best PS4 games to rediscover, from Bloodborne to Spider-Man
- The best PS4 horror games | Digital Trends
- Every FIFA game ranked: The BEST and worst rated FIFA games may surprise you
- New Silent Hill Games: Everything We Know (And Want To See)
- UK's Eurovision history: Every UK entry ranked, from worst to best
- What We Want To See From Nintendo During Not-E3
- Ash Guide - Apex Legends
- Diablo III Q&A: The Diablo Mouse and Exploring Lore
- Arma 4 Officially In Development
The 15 best video games of 2013 have 245 words, post on www.cnet.com at December 17, 2013. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.