Dennis Rodman’s attempt at “basketball diplomacy” in North Korea isn’t starting off so hot. In fact, he can’t even get along with American CNN personality Chris Cuomo.In a bizarre, awkward interview on CNN’s “New Day,” the former NBA star — who has traveled to North Korea with a group of other former players for an exhibition game — lashed out at Cuomo when the host pressed him on political topics.Specifically, Cuomo raised the issue of US citizen Kenneth Bae, who has been detained in North Korea “for reasons that are unclear,” CNN reports.Rodman — brandishing a cigar and sporting a blue scarf and gray Red Sox cap — bristled at the subject, asked Cuomo whether he understood “what Kenneth Bae did” … and then the interview pretty much spiraled completely out of control.The players who traveled with Rodman appear to be visibly uncomfortable during Rodman’s outburst, with Charles Smith even interjecting and attempting to get the conversation back on track — but to no avail.Smith told The AP that he’s saddened that their controversial trip to the isolated country has been “dwarfed” by outside issues.”What we are doing is positive, but it is getting dwarfed by the other circumstances around… Read full this story
- Dennis Rodman Goes Back To North Korea
- North Korea Says No Talks Unless US Stops Hostile Policies
- Dennis Rodman Vodka And North Korea Are Happening
- North Korea Decries Breakdown of Talks US Says Were ‘Good’
- North Korea Blames U.S. for Internet Blackouts, Calls Obama 'Monkey'
- Deadly cruise missile sub arrives in South Korea as U.S. plans ICBM test and North Korea gets a warning from China
- Reports: North Korea's Internet access, mobile networks down
- RedStar OS reveals all of North Korea is one giant intranet
- North Korea Threatens South Korea And U.S. Over Military Exercises
- North Korea, Iran, Syria – Asymmetric Cyberwar is Here to Stay
Rodman lashes out in bizarre tirade from North Korea have 322 words, post on www.foxsports.com at January 7, 2014. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.