Finding the perfect pair of headphones is a challenge—especially because sometimes, there is no “perfect” headphone for you. Luckily, you can tweak any headphone to fit your tastes with a little DIY magic. Welcome to the exciting world of headphone mods. You can perform any number of mods on a pair of headphones, and they all have different benefits. Some make your headphones more comfortable, some turn a midrange pair into a high-quality pair, and others just tweak them slightly so they fit your specific tastes. In this post, we’ll detail a few examples for specific headphone models (including your five favorites) to give you an idea of what’s out there. If your model isn’t listed, be sure to Google around and see if there are any good mods for yours! As always, be warned: Some of these mods will void your warranty, so as with all things DIY, continue at your own risk! We haven’t tried most of these mods, so if you aren’t sure, be sure to ask around over at places like Head-Fi from users who have tried them. We’ll try to link you to useful threads when applicable. Mods That Work on Nearly Any Headphone Let’s… Read full this story
- How to keep your iPhone's headphone adapter with your headphones at all times
- Beyerdynamic Aventho Wireless vs Sennheiser HD1 Headphones: In-Depth Comparison
- Bose QuietComfort 35 Series II Review: Top of the Line Noise Canceling Bluetooth Headphones
- Don't Buy It, Build It: High-end DIY RV (Pics)
- Best Workout Headphones for iPhone and Apple Watch in 2018
- Top Sennheiser Headphones for Any Price Range
- Audeara A-01 headphones review: Welcome to a whole new world of sound
- Best Bluetooth Headphones for iPhone
- What Are Planar Magnetic Headphones?
- Libratone Q Adapt wireless headphones Review: Style and substance
Get Better Sound from Your Favorite Headphones with These DIY Mods have 297 words, post on lifehacker.com at February 10, 2014. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.