Today at Build 2014, Microsoft Corp.’s developer conference, the company announced several advances to Windows including Windows Phone 8.1, the availability of Windows 8.1 Update, a converged developer platform, and a zero dollar royalty licensing programme for OEM and ODM partners developing smartphones and tablets with screens under nine inches. Microsoft detailed new developer opportunities on the Windows platform with a common platform across devices, a single toolset, a common infrastructure across the Windows and Windows Phone stores, and a clear commitment to interoperability. The announcements highlight Microsoft’s continued commitment to its partners and the developer community by maximising opportunities across the broadest range of devices and services. Also as a part of the conference, Nokia announced three new Lumia smartphones for Windows Phone 8.1, including the flagship Lumia 930, the affordable Lumia 635 and the first dual-SIM Lumia 630. “The news today shines a light on continued Windows innovation in ways that benefit our customers, partners and developers alike. Our commitment is to make Windows more personal and accessible to individuals, and to ensure a vibrant ecosystem through closer collaboration with our industry partners,” said Terry Myerson, executive vice president, OS Group at Microsoft. Windows Phone gets even more… Read full this story
- Microsoft resumes rollout of Windows 10 version 1809, promises quality changes
- Windows 10 1809 ZIP bug now fixed: So will Microsoft rerelease October update today?
- Here's how Microsoft can fix its Windows 10 update issues
- Microsoft Delays Latest Version of Windows 10 After Reports of Mass File Deletion
- Microsoft is making big Windows 10 update changes starting with the May 2019 release
- Microsoft begins rolling out Windows 10 October 2018 Update
- Microsoft releases security update for new IE zero-day
- Microsoft open sources key Windows UX Frameworks, launches first Visual Studio 2019 preview
- Windows 10 will support the middle-finger emoji with latest update
- Microsoft to focus on Windows 10 quality after a buggy year
Microsoft showcases latest updates to Windows, opportunities for developers have 291 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at April 3, 2014. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.