Need a “Walking Dead” fix during the long months between seasons of the TV series? If you’re an Android user, here’s a chance to get in on the action: Telltale Games’ The Walking Dead: Season One is now available for Android smartphones and tablets. Already a hugely popular, award-winning title on PCs, Macs, consoles, and iOS devices, the game is set in the “official” universe of the “Walking Dead” comic books that the TV show is based on, populated by Rick Grimes and his not-so-merry gang. But this is a parallel story: you play as a convicted felon who winds up taking care of an orphaned girl — no mean feat in world of bloodthirsty zombies and morally challenged humans. Related stories The Walking Dead: Assault is an action-strategy game worth buying Feet-on with Zombies, Run! 2 jogging game Professor: Zombies an expression of our unhappiness And it’s creepy, too. Despite the somewhat blocky, comic book-style graphics, the game serves up plenty of gory, scary, thrilling moments — especially if you play with headphones on. Like other versions of the game, The Walking Dead: Season One spans five episodes. The first one is free; the other four are available via… Read full this story
- Telltale Games Closing: 'The Walking Dead' May Live Again, 'Stranger Things' Footage Leaks
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 9 Online: Where to Watch & How to Stream Episodes
- 'The Walking Dead' Might've Spoiled A Twist About Rick Grimes' Death
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 9 Episode 2 Spoilers: Kissing & Big Death in 9x02
- 'The Walking Dead' Re-Creates Classic Moment From The Comic, But There's A Twist
- ‘The Walking Dead’: Did the Rick finale feel like a cheat?
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Is Getting a Super-Sized Season 9 Premiere
- ‘Walking Dead’ Star Norman Reedus on Why Fans Shouldn’t Look to Daryl as a Leader in Season 9
- Here's how the writers of 'The Walking Dead' finally wrote off Rick
- Slideshow: ‘The Walking Dead’ hero Rick Grimes through the years
Telltale's 'Walking Dead' game ready for Android users' braaains have 336 words, post on www.cnet.com at April 11, 2014. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.