The manager of former world heavyweight boxing champion Lennox Lewis has revealed he is undergoing a sex change and wants to be known called Kellie. Tough-talking Frank Maloney has shocked the sporting world by revealing he is becoming a woman. Maloney guided Lewis to become the world champ in 1992 and, by 2003, be universally recognized as the undisputed heavyweight champion. Maloney was also Lewis’s tough-nosed promoter. Despite succeeding in a macho world, Maloney says he was fighting with his own demons and has now gone public on his dramatic life-change. “I was born in the wrong body and I have always known I was a woman. I can’t keep living in the shadows, that is why I am doing what I am today,” he told the Mirror. “Living with the burden any longer would have killed me.” Maloney, 61, is a father of three and twice-married. His transformation to Kellie has been two years in the making. Kellie has undergone hormone therapy, hair removal electrolysis and counseling. In Britain, a transsexual must spend two years as a female before being allowed to undergo surgery. Kellie says she has never been able to tell anyone in boxing about his life-changing… Read full this story
- Panthers sign Elijah Holyfield, son of former heavyweight boxing champ
- The Boxing Champion Who Battles O.C.D.
- Boxing Champion Causing Controversy
- Historic night at MSG for heavyweight boxing
- Here’s what the AEW World Heavyweight Title REALLY looks like
- What heavyweight boxing champ Deontay Wilder eats every day
- The American boxing champion who battles OCD
- Movie about boxing champion Carmen Basilio to be filmed in CNY
- Utah charges accuse champion bodybuilder of raping woman
- Sonny Liston: The mysterious death that haunts boxing
Manager of former world heavyweight boxing champion Lennox Lewis reveals that he is becoming a woman have 290 words, post on www.nydailynews.com at August 10, 2014. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.