I want to import a terrain mesh I made in Blender into Unity, however Unity seems to fail to load it correctly. What could be the reason behind this and how can I fix it?
- What Trump and Corruption Cost Us
- Paul Gosling: It's misguided for advocates of Irish unity to call for border poll without having strategy to deal with 'yes' vote
- Garda whistleblower retires after being vindicated by corruption probe
- ‘Britain was just given the world’s highest score for its efforts against corrupt money – but does it really deserve it?’
- Nobel Prize reminds us that one person has the power to unravel a system of corruption
- Opinion: Nobel Prize reminds us that one person has the power to unravel a system of corruption
- Romanian anti-corruption prosecutors targeted by new work requirements
- View from the Assembly: It is important pass on the lessons of soldiers’ sacrifices to future generations
- Corruption investigations on public officials continues
- Our campaign Sling The Mesh goes to Switzerland
Meshes imported into Unity into Blender always corrupt have 170 words, post on gamedev.stackexchange.com at September 13, 2014. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.