(VOV) – Helen Keller International (HKI) – in coordination with the Hanoi Department of Health (DoH) is implementing an eye care project for old people in Quoc Oai district from now to the end of 2015.
Accordingly, it will offer eye exams for more than 10,000 old people and far-sighted glasses for around 4,500 of them. Private eyeglasses makers in Hanoi will also be trained within the project’s framework.
The pilot project funded by Grand Challenges Canada is aimed at improving vision for people over 45 years old in Vietnam.
- Address Important Eye Care Issues For All Ages and Occupations Today
- Eye Care Treatment For Improved Eye Health and Better Eyesight Without Glasses Or Laser Surgery
- Dry Eye Care - Gets the Red Out
- How Proper Eye Care Can Help Save You Money
- Exactly What Kind of Eye Care Professionals Are You Seeing and What Do They Do?
- Guidelines For Children's Eye Care
- Vision Therapy is Alternative Eye Care
- Obviously We Can Review How This Eye Care Skin Product Operates Naturally
- Eye Care Tips For Good Eye Site
- Nutrition That Supports Eye Health