Microsoft has launched a creative contest for the chance to win a custom Gears of War themed Xbox One. The aim of the game is to make your own version of the Cole Train rap which played during the credits of the Gears of War for the Xbox 360.
There will be two winners in total; one will be chosen by a panel of judges from Microsoft and The Coalition – the developers of Gears of War: Ultimate Edition, the other winner will be chosen by a community vote on Facebook.
Ths is how to enter:Create a unique and creative Cole Train Rap video utilizing footage from the new Gears of War Ultimate Edition and the audio track and files provided.
Upload your entry to YouTube as a public video for the whole world to see!
In the video description for your entry include the hashtags: #contest, #colerap, #gearsofwar, and your Xbox Live Gamertag.
Submit your Entry by sending an email to [email protected] with the subject line “Cole Train Rap Contest” and a link to your Entry. Email must be received by the close of the Entry period on November 20, 2015 at 11:59pm Pacific Daylight Time.
Winners will be chosen before December 20, 2015. Community Choice finalists will be posted to the Gears of War Facebook page for the community to vote on.
Limit five (5) unique entries per person. You must be a legal resident of the United States and District of Columbia or Canada, (void in Quebec), and 18 years of age or older with a valid Xbox Live account.
So what are you waiting for? Get creative and good luck!
- Winning customers' hearts and minds
- Get your own customized Xbox One controller for $79.99
- New York Jets Sign Nat King Cole's Grandson Wyatt Ray to Practice Squad
- Traliant Announces New Sexual Harassment Training for the Retail Industry
- Coles will offer FREE home delivery of groceries to customers as the supermarket giant celebrates a 30 per cent increase in online sales
- Inside the foreign supermarket planning to take over Australia: Kaufland's dramatic plan to launch 40 stores to take on Coles and Woolworths - and why it will make your groceries 15% cheaper
- Coles milk is urgently recalled due to fears it may have been contaminated with CLEANING FLUID
- Coles opens first small-format ‘specialty store’ in Melbourne featuring in-store chef and barista
- Coles slammed for 'short-changing dairies'... but the supermarket giant says the profit from its 'friendly' milk DOES go to farmers
- Jets sign linebacker Wyatt Ray, grandson of Nat King Cole