Bristol Palin and Levi Johnston have finally settled their child custody dispute over son Tripp seven years after the boy was born. Levi announced the news on Facebook, writing; ‘I’m so happy to have my son in my life, and to put all of this back in forth in the courts behind me. ‘It might have taken me 7 years and cost me around $100,000 in lawyer fees, spread out among 3 different lawyers, as well as a lot of patience, but it was all worth it. ‘I’m happy now to be successfully co-parenting.’ Bristol seemed to confirm this, posting a message on her Instagram account that read; ‘The best security blanket a child can have is two parents who respect each other.’ Scroll down for video Big news: Levi Johnston announced on his Facebook account that he had settled his child custody dispute with wife Bristol Palin (above with son Tripp in January) Pricey: ’It might have taken me 7 years and cost me around $100,000 in lawyer fees, spread out among 3 different lawyers, but it was all worth it,’ said Johnston (above with wife Sunny, one of the couple’s two daughters and Tripp) Johnston also wrote in his Facebook… Read full this story
- Bristol Palin joining Teen Mom OG and hopes to 'help others' with show
- Do these tender Instagrams from Bristol Palin, Dakota Meyer indicate their divorce is off?
- Sugar tax and other lifestyle levies will protect poorest from 'catastrophic' costs, finds study
- Encampment of 'vandwellers' on Bristol street to be handed eviction notices by council
- Four women discuss their life-changing IVF battles to become mothers 40 years after the birth of the first test-tube baby Louise
- Schoolboy held on suspicion of murder over fellow 15-year-old stabbed to death in Sheffield
- The six ages of IVF: We chart the fertility milestones since 1978
- Leeds ex-offender reveals how he turned his life around to help youngsters
- Berlinah Wallace: Woman who threw acid on ex-partner given life sentence
- The 2006 WAGs
Bristol Palin and Levi Johnston FINALLY settle child custody dispute over son Tripp seven years after his birth have 320 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at February 24, 2016. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.