(Everybody welcome Ryan, who has been #blessed enough to own one of the most recherche Japanese cars of the last thirty years! — JB)I’m not a monogamous guy, at least not when it comes to cars. Since my college years, I’ve consistently owned two vehicles at all times. The idea was to have a nicer, newer car for trips and weekends, then add an old beater to tackle the dull daily commute, run errands, and save wear and tear off the new car. After all, variety is the spice of life. It was also enjoyable to have a few choices depending on my mood in the driveway.That car proved to be reliable and solid as can be during the four years I owned it. Aside from some electrical gremlins caused by the previous owner’s decision to wire up some foglights at home, the car never needed any attention. I drove it from one end of California to another — continually. But part of me always wished to bring the Justy back to its original ’80s econo box glory. Since the costs involved were prohibitive, I had to scrap that idea no matter how much I wanted to see the end… Read full this story
- Nokia C20 Plus Review: This Pricey Android Go Smartphone is a No Go
- Patch Readers Pick Puyallup's Best Burger
- Barrier #2 builds an intriguing sci-fi thriller by alienating the reader
- Best Cheap Lap Desk Deals for September 2021 | Digital Trends
- Best Black Friday iPad Deals 2020: iPad Air, iPad Mini, iPad Pro | Digital Trends
- The Best Cheap Wireless Charging Pads We've Found This Prime Day | Digital Trends
- Best Cheap Laser Printer Deals for September 2021 | Digital Trends
- Best Cheap Wireless Keyboard Deals for September 2021 | Digital Trends
- Could the Teen Magazine Rise Again?
- Agents Of The Realm, M.F.K., and the ascent of black women in webcomics
Reader Review: 1988 Daihatsu Charade have 302 words, post on www.thetruthaboutcars.com at February 18, 2016. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.