EXPERTS agree that a good night’s sleep is one of nature’s best medicines and crucial to our wellbeing.New research shows it can even boost a woman’s brainpower, while men benefit from shorter naps.But too often the room that should be devoted to restful sleep — the bedroom — is far from the peaceful sanctuary we need it to be.Many of us use this space to watch TV, catch up on social media and dump the clutter we don’t want on show elsewhere in the house.Then we moan about struggling to drop off at night and how lack of sleep leaves us tired and grumpy.According to one of the world’s top sleep experts, Dr Neil Stanley, we would sleep more soundly if we improved our bedroom set-ups.He says: “The bedroom should be a sanctuary devoted to sleep — it should be your refuge, your nest.“It shouldn’t be your office, cinema, laundry or games room.“There should be nothing in there that is not to do with getting and staying asleep.”This week, we travelled to Poland to see Dr Stanley’s bedroom and find out how to make our boudoirs help us enjoy a good night’s kip.He sleeps for around nine-and-a-half hours a night,… Read full this story
- Food Items That Could Help You Get a Good Night’s Sleep
- Over 200 people participate in 'Good Night Lights'
- Latest research shows healthy outlook for Northern Ireland housing market
- Providence police unveil new vehicles at 'Good Night Lights' display
- #ThisIsMe; A good night's sleep
- Loan Officer Reveals Secret To A Good Night's Sleep
- Sainsbury's create new candle range that promises good night's sleep
- 10 ways to get a good night's sleep in the heat
- 15 tips and tricks to get a good night's sleep when it's hot
- 13 tips to get a good night's sleep during hot weather
As research shows a good night’s sleep is crucial to our wellbeing we reveal the perfect bedroom for a deep slumber have 321 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at July 11, 2016. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.