NEW YORK: Argentina guard Manu Ginobili said on Sunday (Monday in Manila) he will return to the NBA for a 15th campaign next season after considering retirement. Ginobili is expected to play for Argentina next month in the Rio de Janeiro Olympics and to return to the San Antonio Spurs, the club for which he has played his entire NBA career. But Ginobili, who turns 39 on July 28, did not say what club he would play for in announcing his return in a posting on his website. He declined a $2.9 million player option for next season and is a free agent. “The most important news to tell you is I am determined to continue playing in the NBA,” Ginobili wrote. “Did not have many doubts, but as I recently wanted to let a little time and see (how) the season went from a little further. “The reality is that this year I feel safer and I have it even clearer than the previous year.” Ginobili suffered a testicular injury after being kneed in the groin last February and missed 12 games, but averaged 9.6 points a game in 58 appearances for the Spurs. “I had a great time… Read full this story
- All You Need to Know to Amend a Tax Return
- Atlanta Falcons 2008 Season Preview
- Have You Filed Your Tax Return? Tax Debt Relief for Non-Filers
- Why Haven't You Filed Your Federal Tax Return?
- Consumer Advice for Tax Season Refunds
- A Return to Keyword Research
- Tax Professionals Use Extensions To Provide A Better Tax Return
- All the New and Returning Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Superhero, and Otherwise Geeky TV Shows Coming This Fall
- "Festival Week" gets back to basics, steadying a rocky season of
- Fall and the Return of the Opera
Ginobili says he will return for 15th season have 279 words, post on www.manilatimes.net at July 4, 2016. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.