Time is kind to no-one, particularly not a certain spiky blue character who was once the biggest star of the video game world.Like so many one-hit wonders and forgotten soap stars, poor old Sonic the Hedgehog has led a miserable life since making it big in the 90s.Now the firm which created him has decided to give our hero one more crack at the big time in a game designed to bring back the glory days of console gaming.Sega has announced the return on Sonic in a new game called Sonic Mania – which looks a lot like the games it began making way back in 1991.”As we move forward, to discover what made Sonic a gaming icon, we’re going back,” Sega said.The “re-imagined classic” resurrects the games of old, right down to the slightly blocky two dimensional graphics.It will immediately transport gamers of a certain age to a more innocent time, whilst making the kids of today feel glad they’ve never had to put up with such primitive pleasures.Sonic Mania will be released on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC in 2017.
- Crunch time for Congress on surprise medical bills
- Sonic the Hedgehog Redesign Rumored to Cost $35M, But Paramount Source Says No Way
- ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ Director Promises Redesign After Massive Fan Backlash
- Sonic The Hedgehog 3 prototype discovered and put online for all to enjoy
- New Report Claims Sonic the Hedgehog Movie Redesign Cost Less Than $5 Million
- 'Shop Contest: Sonic Returns, Winners!
- Huh, They Even Redesigned Sonic's Sneakers
- 15 Surprising Things You Never Knew About the
- Watch John Mayer Put His Own Spin on Taylor's Swift's "Lover"
- Grammy Nominations Snubs and Surprises: Taylor Swift, Jonas Brothers Get Shafted, But Bon Iver Can Celebrate
Sonic the Hedgehog is BACK with a massive surprise for nostalgia lovers have 296 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at July 25, 2016. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.