Cincinnati Bengals star A.J. Green has missed just four games during his five-year career, but the perennial Pro Bowl wideout said he is prepared to sit a game if it’s on the same day his child is born.Green’s wife, Miranda, is due to give birth to the couple’s first child Sept. 30, one day after the Bengals’ Thursday night game against the Dolphins. When asked what his ideal arrival day, he said, “Not on game day.”Green missed Thursday’s practice to be with his wife for her final monthly checkup.Green’s production has been remarkable since the Bengals drafted him No. 4 in the 2011 draft. He has been named to the Pro Bowl and recorded at least 1,000 receiving yards each of his five seasons.
- Maisie Williams shivers eating hot wings and reveals how she almost missed Game of Thrones audition
- MAFS' Cyrell Paule is 'struggling' with her split from Eden Dally... as she prepares to welcome their child
- Bears miss game-winning FG as time expires to give Chargers win
- Friday Night Roundup: Another week of can't-miss games in the Northwest League
- 101 missed games and counting - what's happening with Ozil at Arsenal?
- World Series notebook: Spasms cause Scherzer to miss Game 5 start
- 'My priorities have shifted': Burns survivor Turia Pitt says motherhood has 'completely' changed her life... as she prepares to welcome second child with fiancé Michael Hoskin
- David Attenborough's cameraman who missed birth of his first child during two-year expedition to Antarctica confessed he 'wasn't ready to come home'
- Yankees’ Chad Green couldn’t get it done this time
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds – nihilistic, violent and the perfect game for our era
A.J. Green said he is prepared to miss a game to be at the birth of his child have 281 words, post on www.foxsports.com at August 25, 2016. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.