Google: Google Maps unaffected by Pokemon Go Chi Thinh A young man plays the augmented reality mobile game “Pokemon Go” at a park in downtown HCMC. Requests of Pokemon Go players to edit locations on Google Maps will not affect the accuracy of the service – PHOTO: THANH HOA HCMC – Requests of Pokemon Go players to edit locations on Google Maps will not affect the accuracy of the service as the augmented reality mobile game and Google Maps are managed by different companies, a Google media representative said on August 11. The representative said that though many Internet users have been provided with the Google Map Maker tool to add and edit places on Google Maps, no errors could be automatically created as all map change requests by users must be checked and accepted by the Google team. In fact, Pokemon Go has caused no problems for Google Maps regarding Pokestops, locations that provide in-game items for players, since it was launched in many countries a month ago. The Google’s service is operating stably in Vietnam as well. Google Maps is updated from 1,000 global data sources including public administrative maps, maps of public transport, satellite images, and aerial… Read full this story
- Google created a cute augmented reality fox inside Google Maps to help people navigate directions
- Google Shopping bans searches for ‘water guns’ and ‘Guns N Roses’ — but you can still look for ‘bombs’ and ‘poison’
- Travel through time across Toronto with help from Google’s Sidewalk Labs
- Google just added one of its most futuristic features to every Android phone — and it’s coming soon to iPhones
- 17 incredibly useful Google products and services you didn’t know existed
- Google just shut down Google+ for good. Here are 17 other Google products that bombed, died, or disappeared.
- Google’s Inbox by Gmail service is about to shut down for good. Here are 19 other Google products that bombed, died, or disappeared.
- Google’s biggest event of the year kicks off on Tuesday — here’s what to expect
- Google wants Gmail to help reply to your emails for you with this new AI tech
- Google unveiled a bunch of new features aimed at curbing ‘tech addiction’ — here’s what each of them actually does
Google: Google Maps unaffected by Pokemon Go have 382 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at August 12, 2016. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.