Vietnam beat Guatemala 4-2 on their Futsal World Cup debut in Columbia Sunday with a hat-trick by Minh Tri. The Vietnamese goalkeeper, Ngo Dinh Thuan, dazzled in the first half, blocking three shots from Guatemala, a stronger opponent playing their fifth World Cup. In the 19th minute Tri scored the first goal for Vietnam. Four minutes into the second half Ruiz Wanderley leveled the scores for Guatemala. But Vietnam went ahead once again in the 28th minute with Tri’s second. He completed his hat-trick two minutes later. Ruiz Patrick scored a minute later to narrow the gap. Guatemala pressed forward and Vietnam got a penalty in the 39th minute after a Guatemalan player handled the ball. In their next group matches, Vietnam play another Latin American nation, Paraguay, on September 14 and Italy on September 17.
- Nkosi double helps Springboks beat Pumas in World Cup warm-up
- New Zealand beat Bangladesh in World Cup thriller
- Kane hat-trick helps England to comfortable win over Bulgaria
- Mohammad Amir fit for World Cup debut, says Pakistan captain
- World Cup debut for Arsenal's Williamson
- Tommy Makinson hat-trick helps St Helens win at Hull FC
- Vietnam eyeing 2026 FIFA World Cup berth
- Waghorn hat-trick helps Derby to big pre-season win at Burton
- Ryan Christie's long-range hat-trick helps Celtic to 7-0 win
- Scotland beat France in World Cup warm-up
Minh Tri hat-trick helps Vietnam beat Guatemala on Futsal World Cup debut have 224 words, post on at September 11, 2016. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.