When I set deferred rendering the global fog from the Unity Standard Assets does not work, there is no fog at all. With forward rendering the global fog works. How do I add fog with deferred rendering?
- Why having a goalkeeper as captain does work
- Global opportunities can begin at home
- Lemanu, DOE director send letters of support on ASTCA’s petition
- China claims US ‘power politics’ undermining global stability
- Judge slams mental health spending as he defers accused's case
- Vote on Irish unity would be divisive – Varadkar
- Unity Outweighs Politics
- 'Referendum on unity must be inclusive process'
- Unity march held in El Paso one week after mass shooting
- G7 summit to be 'a difficult test of unity'
Global fog does not work with deferred rendering in Unity have 121 words, post on gamedev.stackexchange.com at December 21, 2016. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.