I’ve written a coroutine that starts an animation. GameObject.FindWithTag(names[number]).GetComponent<Animator>().StartPlayback(); This is the line of code that I wrote to start the animation. However, the animation does not start. I’ve even replaced the GameObject.FindWithTag(String) method with a reference to the actual object by declaring a GameObject in the script and setting it to a particular object in Unity’s IDE. The animation still didn’t start. Also, I must say the GameObject does have an animator component, you can see it in the inspector panel. No error messages can be seen in the console during play mode. What can I do to get the animation to play when I want it to play.
- Delaware research animals could be adopted under new legislation
- Lawmakers: The truth about our ballot initiative bill
- Future of Social Pot Use Initiative questionable
- How to get more girls to code: Use Frozen's Elsa
- West York woman 'didn't want to believe' grandson used heroin
- E-cigarette use doubles among students, but the potentially harmful smokes are still unregulated
- Video Game Review: Assassin's Creed: Unity
- System Update: Assassin's Creed: Unity’s secrets unlocked by creative director Alex Amancio
- Healing animals with Reiki
- Gun parts found in stuffed animals at Rhode Island airport
Initiated a animation in unity via use of an animator component have 217 words, post on gamedev.stackexchange.com at May 31, 2017. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.