Final Fantasy XV is getting a new VR component called Monsters of the Deep. Unlike the Final Fantasy XV’s previously announced VR component, which was a shooting gallery-esque title, this new VR game focuses primarily on fishing.While you’ll spend your time catching all manner of sea creatures, it seems you’ll also spend time hanging out with the game’s characters during quieter moments, like sitting around an open fire and roasting food. It’s currently unclear if Monsters of the Deep will include the previously announced shooting mini-game. It’s also worth noting that it still looks to take place from the perspective of Prompto.Final Fantasy XV: Monsters of the Deep is set to launch September 2017 for PlayStation VR. For more, check out roundup of Sony’s E3 press conference news. Other announcements included a new Monster Hunter game and Skyrim VR for PS4.
- Have You Played... Final Fantasy XV?
- Final Fantasy VII Remake: Hard mode guide
- Best PSVR games: The 20 best PS4 VR games you really have to play
- Vader Immortal: A Star Wars VR Series coming to PlayStation VR
- Best PlayStation VR Boxing Games in 2020
- Geoff Keighley announces Summer Game Fest, four months of news and demos from PlayStation, WB Games and more
- New PSN Sale Offers Major Discounts On Resident Evil, Final Fantasy, And More
- Huge New PS4 Sale Offers Major Discounts On Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, And More
- New PSN Sale Offers Major Discounts On Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, And More
- New PS4 Digital Sale Offers Major Discounts On Resident Evil, Final Fantasy, And More
E3 2017: Final Fantasy 15 Gets New PlayStation VR Game, Monsters Of The Deep have 257 words, post on www.gamespot.com at June 12, 2017. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.