Voice Chat on the Nintendo Switch is possibly the biggest negative Nintendo is facing. Nintendo has revealed that voice chat will be available through an app on a mobile device. The Switch console does not have voice chat capability built in. Get In Stock Alerts on Twitter for SNES Classic, Switch and More Hori showed off their hardware accessory for voice chat on the Nintendo Switch. The headset requires to connect the Switch and a mobile phone to a dongle that mixes the voice and gameplay audio. The headset is plugged into the dongle. Gamers end up with a messy three cable setup.Some Nintendo Switch fans are so outraged about the prospect of this solution for voice chat on the Switch that they posted a call to protest to Nintendo on NeoGaf.Gaming blog Kotaku pressed Nintendo’s Reggie Fils-Aime about the Nintendo Switch voice chat feature at E3. To the question why Nintendo requires a smartphone up for voice chat on the Nintendo Switch Fils-Aime said: “We actually think that the phone is going to deliver a better, more robust execution. In terms of the APIs that we can build into an app, the fact that phones are ubiquitous, the fact… Read full this story
- Wii U: The Frankenreviiu
- Nation Weeps As
- Breath of the Wild
- I Installed Windows 10 and Now I'm Talking to My Computer
- 2010-2019: Hello, goodbye and hello again, computer
- Michael Bloomberg is weighing a 2020 run
- Mum reveals chilling moment she overheard ‘pervert grooming her son on Fortnite’
- The Conners: What time is the premiere and how does Roseanne die?
- Sport enters the WhatsApp age and dreads ever being asked to leave
- 5 Spring Cleaning Tips for Marketing Your Law Firm
Nintendo Switch Voice Chat Controversy have 280 words, post on www.i4u.com at June 16, 2017. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.