Feedspot Game Development Blog Awards If anyone has not read the great compilation list put out by Feedspot already; then I would fully recommend giving it a read now at Game Development Blogs as there is a wealth of information pertaining to game development blogs that some people might not have known existed. Of course, we at GameMakerBlog were ecstatic to see our blog was ranked in 10th place and it shows how strong the content is not only starting to become but has been with previous editors like Mark, who contributed to some truly informative posts. Of course at the top of the list are some heavy hitters in the game development community with sites such as Gamasutra and of course Game From Scratch; both are more than deserving of their top spots given the depth of information and technical help they provide through articles and even video. That is not to say other blogs on the list are not as informative, take for example number 45: Sande Chen – Game Design Aspect of the Month which can be found here: Game Design Aspects where you will find posts focused on Game Design; one of the most important development area’s… Read full this story
- GDC 2009: Game Developers Choice Awards
- Google acquires Typhoon Studios to bolster Stadia game development team
- New publisher Modern Wolf declare commitment to "ethical game development"
- All about WinZO's first global game developers’ console
- The real life of an indie game developer
- Game Developers' Choice Awards Announced
- Eurogamer's Top 50 Games of 2017: 50-41
- UK Tax Relief For Game Developers Scrapped
- 25% Tax Relief For UK Games Developers
- Eurogamer's Top 50 Games of 2017: 20-11
Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs have 279 words, post on gamemakerblog.com at August 11, 2017. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.