Advertisement While Samsung’s initial rollout of its virtual assistant left many users underwhelmed, the full launch of Bixby Voice has piqued the interest of consumers once again.The company promises that its artificial intelligence (AI) assistant Siri vs. Alexa: Which Personal Assistant Is Better? Siri vs. Alexa: Which Personal Assistant Is Better? The answer to “Alexa or Siri?” is likely going to depend a lot on your personal needs and opinions. We’ve come up with a head-to-head comparison in the areas that matter. Read More is a different breed from the others, thanks to contextual awareness and the ability to learn. But is this just marketing hype?We take a look at five surprising things that Bixby Voice can do, as well as one thing it doesn’t quite get right.1. Understand ContextA welcome feature of Bixby Voice is the assistant’s contextual awareness. This means that the AI is able to interpret what you’re referring to depending on which app you have open.So, if you have the Samsung internet browser open, you can simply say “Share this with Bob” and the AI will know you’re referring to your current webpage. It will then copy the link and allow you to choose which app… Read full this story
- The Race to Create the Coolest Smart Home Devices Is Hotter Than Ever
- March Madness: The Best Name-brand TVs Are Now On Sale For Hundreds Off For A Limited Time
- CES 2019 — Google v. Alexa, Samsung & LG top winners
- CES 2019: What's old seems new again from LG, Alexa and others
- Samsung’s Galaxy S10 isn’t a flagship phone–it’s four of them
- This Melissa McCarthy Story Just Might (Maybe? Possibly?) Cheer You Up
5 Things Bixby Voice Can Do (and One Thing It Can’t) have 283 words, post on www.makeuseof.com at September 15, 2017. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.