By Russ Burlingame – September 6, 2017 11:32 pm EDT Share 0 Comments 0 While Marvel’s The Avengers featured an entirely new story never before seen in the comic books, its sequel appears poised to adapt Jim Starlin’s Marvel Comics classic The Infinity Gauntlet. While that will leave moviegoers scrambling to pick up copies of the trade paperback to see who’s who in the story they’re about to view in 2015, there’s another 2015 superhero film that’s on everybody’s mind.What will Justice League do? The smart money says they’ll follow The Avengers’ lead and do something that isn’t too slavish to the source material. Then again, the smart money said they would have built to the film first, rather than trying to start their cinematic universe by looking at the competition and saying, “They just made the most ambitious, riskiest film ever made. I can top it.”So if it were up to us, what stories would they consider as potential Justice League movies? New World Order Grant Morrison and Howard Porter crafted a run on JLA that’s still the envy of nearly ever writer ever to work on the characters. Their first arc, in which Martian Manhunter led the League… Read full this story
- 34 movies you have to see this fall — including ‘Justice League,’ ‘It,’ and ‘Blade Runner 2049’
- 4 reasons ‘Justice League’ has flopped at the box office
- Review: Not even Wonder Woman can save 'Justice League'
- Zack Snyder exits ‘Justice League’ after daughter’s death
- The 30 most anticipated movies for the rest of 2017
- Ben Affleck may not return for ‘The Batman’
- Long weekend movies, shows to watch
- Heroes united
- ‘Suicide Squad’ star Jai Courtney gets honest about reshoots and being ‘jaded as f—‘
- Every character in ‘Suicide Squad,’ ranked
Justice League Movies: What Stories From the Comics Could Work? have 301 words, post on comicbook.com at September 6, 2017. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.