WATCH: “It’s been a rough month for my family.” @CarsonDaly is back with us following the passing of his stepfather pic.twitter.com/tNzXUloGF3 — TODAY (@TODAYshow) October 26, 2017 Carson Daly made an emotional return to the Today show on Thursday, paying tribute to his stepfather Richard Caruso, who died on Tuesday after a battle with bone cancer – just five weeks after the his mother Pattie Daly Caruso died of a heart attack. “It’s been a rough month for my family,” Daly, 44, explained while sitting with co-anchors Matt Lauer, Savannah Guthrie, Al Roker and Hoda Kotb on the NBC morning show. “Last time I was here I was talking about my mom, who had unexpectedly passed away. She’d been the primary caregiver of my stepfather, who passed away on Tuesday now. His health was in peril, we know that was a foregone conclusion. Mom had been taking care of Dad. Mom was the one that went so quickly, and then we lost my Dad on Tuesday. It’s just been a crazy month. It’s just been really really hard.” Image zoom Al Roker, Savannah Guthrie, Matt Lauer, Hoda Kotb and Carson Daly Today Daly explained that his biological father died when he was 5, and his mother Pattie married Richard —… Read full this story
- Book Review - My Funny Dad, Harry
- Save Money "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" Style
- Northern Illinois' Golf Team Returns to Competition Following Tragedy
- Creating a Routine As a Stay at Home Dad
- Homework - A Mother's Day Tribute
- Do You Get What You Pay For Inside Wealthy Affiliate?
- Last Night I Dreamed of Dad
- Kid Jobs, Grown Up Pay - 6 Money-Making Ideas From Your Old Summer Jobs
- The History of Father's Day
- Coming to Terms With the Death of a Loved One
Carson Daly Pays Tribute to Dad as He Returns to have 289 words, post on people.com at October 26, 2017. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.