BlizzCon 2017 proved exciting for Overwatch fans, as during the weekend the Overwatch team revealed a new map, new skins, a new animated short, and to cap it all off, a brand new support hero named Moira.It was about time, and you could tell from the reaction of the audience at the BlizzCon opening ceremony. Moira O’Deorain is the name of this new support character, and a new healer was desperately needed to shake up the game, hence why the reveal got a warm welcome from the Overwatch community in attendance.Moira is, overall, a pretty interesting hero. She definitely doesn’t consider herself evil, but then again she doesn’t believe that “petty morality” should stand in the way and block scientific progress and human potential. That brings her at odds with Overwatch and she has turned to more shadowy organisations like Blackwatch and, lately, Talon.Her kit reflects her will to do good but with what are perhaps best labeled as questionable methods. Moira’s main biotic abilities heal allies while her secondary fire leaches enemy health to fuel the primary healing. The abilities are relatively short range, so for longer reach, she can fire biotic orbs that bounce from the walls and… Read full this story
- Overwatch's latest Experimental changes are looking to make Bastion "more viable"
- The Overwatch League's Vancouver Titans have dropped their entire roster mid-season
- Cameroon anglophone separatist leader handed life sentence
- Food parcels handed out to workers in Geneva impacted by Covid-19
- 'His head wasn't in the world of reality': how the plot to invade Venezuela fell apart
- How an exultant Robert Mugabe took on the world and won Zimbabwe
- Belated memorials to honour the dead of two world wars
- Coronavirus leaves world of Brazilian samba in mourning
- Red Stars Over Virginia: How World War II Airplanes Return to the Skies
- 'Some days it's over by 11am': schooling under lockdown around the world
Overwatch: Moira and Blizzard World Hands-On have 326 words, post on www.gamereactor.eu at November 8, 2017. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.