In more ways than one, Assassin’s Creed Origins represented a reboot of the franchise. Sure, it still acknowledges past games and it continues the series, but both in terms of the modern day connection and its mechanics it marks a distinct change to what we’ve come to know from the series. This opens up interesting scenarios for future installments, even if we’ve yet to hear exactly how Ubisoft intends to continue the franchise moving forward given the hiatus in 2016.Where does the series go from here, then? Should we expect annual instalments from here on, or will Ubisoft adapt a potentially more sustainable two-year cycle? Time period and setting?So far the Assassin’s Creed series has covered many important time periods in history starting with Assassin’s Creed set during the The Third Crusade (1191 AD), Assassin’s Creed II, Brotherhood and Revelations set during the Renaissance (1476-1511) , Assassin’s Creed III during the American Revolution, with Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag and Rogue set slightly prior, and spin-off Liberation set during the same approximate era. Then we got Unity culminating with the French Revolution (1789), and Syndicate set during the Victorian era. The spin-offs in the Chronicles series touched China (1526), India… Read full this story
- Is Assassin's Creed Odyssey the New Witcher 3?
- Is Assassin's Creed Odyssey the Game Mass Effect Andromeda Should've Been?
- PS5 and Next Xbox Launch to Have Assassin's Creed With Vikings: Report
- We Played Assassin's Creed Origins and Wolfenstein 2: Here's What You Need to Know
- Google's Project Stream lets you play Assassin's Creed Odyssey in Chrome
- Microsoft May Have Won E3 2018 but the Best Games are on PS4 and Switch
- Ubisoft E3 2018: Star Fox in Starlink, Beyond Good and Evil 2, Assassin's Creed Odyssey and more
- Review: Video game-based film pic ‘Assassin’s Creed’ is anything but fun
- Quick tips for MHW's Silent, Deadly and Fierce Assassin’s Creed event quest
- What is PunkBuster, and Can I Uninstall It?
What's next for Assassin's Creed? have 330 words, post on www.gamereactor.eu at November 17, 2017. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.