If there’s a face of Blizzard’s smash-hit card game Hearthstone, it’s Jaina Proudmoore. Coming up in a close second, though, is the game’s director Ben Brode, known in the Hearthstone community for his interactions with fans, his booming laugh, and his mad rap skills. He’s seen the game evolve over the last three years with new expansions, new modes, and of course, lots and lots of new cards. The latest expansion Kobolds & Catacombs, out tomorrow, adds something completely different: a single-player mode called Dungeon Run.We spoke to Brode about the new expansion, the changes he’s seen in the game, and how that whole rap thing got started. GamesRadar+: Hearthstone was released in 2014. If players have been away for a while, and are coming back to check out Kobolds & Catacombs, what will be the biggest changes they’ll find? As far as crazy new stuff, it’s the Dungeon Run mode which is coming out with Kobolds & Catacombs. It’s totally free – you don’t need any cards. So if you felt like you didn’t have a very big collection or you’re new to the game, you can get the full experience in the Dungeon Run mode, absolutely one-hundred-percent free. It’s… Read full this story
- Ben Affleck Reveals He Borrowed the Batman Suit for His Son’s Birthday: 'That Was a Lot of Fun'
- Ben Mendelsohn Reveals Who Would Win in a
- Star Wars: Ben Affleck Reveals Adam Driver Saved Son's Birthday Party With Kylo Ren Toys
- Zoey Deutch Reveals Favorite Looks, Inspirations With Power Stylist Elizabeth Stewart
- Ben Affleck reveals why he lost “passion” for solo Batman movie following Justice League
- Lady Antebellum's Hillary Scott Reveals Favorite Way to Bond With Oldest Daughter
- Kim Dickens Reveals Favorite 'Fear The Walking Dead' Memory
- 'Dragon Ball Super' Reveals New Detail Explaining Goku's Ultra Instinct
- Watch Ben Platt Expose Co-Star Nina Dobrev's Secret Skill on
- 'We're trying to make Rap Genius into Everything Genius'
Hearthstone's Ben Brode reveals his favorite decks, and explains that whole rapping thing have 337 words, post on www.gamesradar.com at December 6, 2017. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.