Overwatch game director Jeff ‘fantasy dad’ Kaplan was at Bilbao’s Fun & Serious game festival last weekend to collect the Avant-Garde Award. We got the chance to chat with him about recent goings-on in Blizzard’s juggernaut shooter. You can click here to read his thoughts on the release of Moira, the game’s latest hero, and here to read about Blizzard’s ongoing efforts to curb toxicity. For the rest of our conversation – which touches on Blizzard World, future seasonal events, and bug fixing – read on. Compiled from the forums and other official announcements, here’s your guide to everything coming next in Overwatch. Let’s talk about Blizzard World – are there any easter eggs in particular that you’re excited for players to discover? Jeff Kaplan: There’s a ton in there. I think for Blizzard World, our level designers and environmental art team had the most fun making that map. One of the things that I think is super fun in terms of easter eggs is we put a lot of voice lines in there – we have the voice actress from StarCraft who did the Adjutant, she’s in there. We have Uther [the Lightbringer], and we have Deckard Cain. So, as… Read full this story
- Blizzard World of Warcraft More Than Just A Game
- How A Self Cleaning Litter Box Works
- Making Your Resource Box ... Work!
- World of Warcraft Hints
- A Unique Interview on How to Repair Music Boxes and Other Mechanical Collectibles
- Texas Holdem Poker Tournament Strategy - Online Poker Tells
- Cat Litter Box Health
- A Unique Interview on How to Repair Music Boxes and Other Mechanical Collectibles, Part 2
- Muhammad Ali-The Greatest Boxing Story Ever
- Amateur Boxing - The First Step To Become A Champ
Jeff Kaplan tells us why Overwatch's loot boxes work and how Blizzard World was made have 296 words, post on www.pcgamesn.com at December 13, 2017. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.